Following are some of the snapshots of MS Office 2012 Word.
1. On the Right Hand Top corner, click on the account
2. The Sign in to office dialog pops up.
3. Log into Windows Live for SkyDrive access.
4. I like the Open options in the new MS Word. We can now save the document to the cloud and carry it anywhere. See the places options in the following figure.
5. You can add additional places as shown in the following figure.
6. Another feature I like is Save As. You can now save the document to the cloud and retrieve the same document from the cloud for editing.
7. We can now add Images and Videos from Flickr and YouTube by adding the service as shown in the following figure.
8. Following are some of the startup screens that come up for the first time you open MS Word.
My Account settings:
Last but not the least, I like the Share options in the new MS Word. I was looking for some of these options in Word for a long time.